Posted By Jennifer L. Thoegersen,
Tuesday, March 22, 2016
| Comments (0)
Hello, C&U members!
We've had a few questions on the registration process for the C&U/CULS joint conference, Open Access, Open Borders: Networking with Colleagues across State Lines, specifically when to enter the discount code. Here is a step-by-step guide for registering for the Spring Conference.
- Start by going to the KLA online store: https://netforum.avectra.com/eweb/Shopping/Shopping.aspx?Cart=0&Site=KLA
- Click on CULS Conference 2016, which will be listed under Featured Products.
- You will be taken to the Login page. If you don't have an account already, click on the New Visitor Registration link.
- To begin the registration process, enter your primary email address, then click Go:
- You will be taken to the New Visitor Registration page. Complete all of the required fields, then click Create Account.
- On the Select Registration Fee page, choose Nebraska C&U Registration. Note: The nonmember price will display until near the end of the checkout process when you are given the option of entering a Discount Code.
- Enter the registration information, including the name you want to appear on your badge and select your membership status (e.g. Nebraska C&U Member). Click Next.
- If you wish to attend the pre-conference and/or the networking event, check next to CULS Preconference-Nebraska C&U Registration or Networking with Colleagues, respectively, and click Next.
- On the Confirm & Submit Registration page, you will see your subtotal before the discount is applied. Click Register Now.
- You will be taken to your cart. Here, you can enter in the Discount Code to get the member rate. Enter NEReg-C&P (for conference and pre-conference purchase) or NEReg-2016 (for conference registration only) and click Apply Discount. The discount should be added to your cart.
- Click Check Out to be taken to the payment screen. Enter your payment information to complete the purchase. Once the payment information has been submitted, you will see the confirmation page with a confirmation number:
You should receive emails confirming your registration at the conference and your payment.
Remember, early bird registration ends March 29. Hope to see you in Manhattan in a few weeks!
This post has not been tagged.